Admission and Registration
For registration at Holy Trinity, all forms marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed and signed by parents/guardians. More information can be found below in the Registration Checklists.
Map of Holy Trinity
The personal information contained on the forms is collected in accordance with the Education Act and the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Emergency Response Procedures information is collected for the purpose of responding to a medical emergency and will be reviewed annually. Questions with respect to this information should be directed to the school Principal.
View Holy Trinity MyBluePrint.
Forms/Notices for Students in All Grades
- Registration Checklist for transferring students Grade 9-12 (not for students currently in Grade 8)
- Registration Form
- Authorization/School History Form
- Participation in Religious Celebrations and Courses form
- Immunization Form
- Internet Acceptable use Policy
- Transportation Information for New Secondary Students
- Out of Boundary Transportation Request Information
- Student Threat/Violence Risk Assessment - Fair Notice & Process Brochure
- Student Threat/Violence Risk Assessment - Fair Notice & Process Handout